Features & Specifications
The EverBlock® system is modular, which means you start with as many blocks as you need and can later add to your creations.
Easily reconfigure, transport, and re-assemble your designs in minutes and re-use blocks for all types of projects.
Each module is designed to connect easily with the parts above and below, using a pressure fit which creates a strong link between blocks. Because of its unique lug system, you can stagger EverBlocks in 3″ (7.5cm) increments, to create all types of patterns.
Each block is hollow, but contains support ribs for additional strength and to provide a tight fit with the connector lugs below.
Choose between different sized blocks and finishing caps, as well as 16 standard colours, to create objects for all types of uses.
MODULE SIZES & WEIGHTS:
- Full-size block: 12″L x 6″W x 6″H (+1″ for lugs) – 1.72 lbs.
- Line block: 12″L x 3″W x 6″H (+1″ for lugs) – 0.87 lbs.
- Half-size block: 6″L x 6″W x 6″H (+1″ for lugs) – 0.91 lbs.
- Quarter-size block: 3″L x 6″W x 6″H (+1″ for lugs) – 0.53 lbs.
- Single lug block: 3″L x 3″W x 6″H (+1″ for lug) – 0.25 lbs.
- Finishing cap: For full and quarter size blocks.
Accessory Sizes and Weights:
- 24″ Shelf: 24″L x 12″W x 1″H – 3.6 lbs.
- 36″ Shelf: 36″L x 12″W x 1″H – 6.5 lbs.
- 72″ Half Shelf: 36″L x 12″W x 1″H – 7.1 lbs.
- 48″ Desk Top: 48″L x 24″W x 1″H – 16 lbs.
- 48″ Lintel/Shelf: 48″L x 6″W x 1″H – 7 lbs.
- Foot Piece: 30″L x 6″W x 2″H – 0.75 lbs.
- Reinforcement Pins (50pk): 6″L x 1.5″W – 1.5 lbs.
- Full-size block: 30.48cm L x 15.24cm W x 15.24cm H (+2.54cm for lugs) – 1.04kg
- Line block: 30.48cm L x 7.62cm W x 15.24cm H (+2.54cm for lugs) – 0.39kg
- Half-size block: 15.24cm L x 15.24cm W x 15.24cm H (+2.54cm for lugs) – 0.41kg
- Quarter-size block: 7.62cm L x 15.24cm W x 15.24cm H (+2.54cm for lugs) – 0.24kg
- Single lug block: 7.62cm L x 7.62cm W x 15.24cmH (+2.54cm for lug) – 0.11kg
- Finishing cap block: 30.48cm L x 15.24 W x 2.8cm H – 0.18kg
- Finishing cap quarter-size: 7.62cm L x 15.24cm W x 3.17cm H – 0.04kg
- 24″ Shelf: 60.96cm L x 30.48cm W x 2.54cm H – 1.63kg
- 36″ Shelf: 91.44cm L x 30.48cm W x 2.54cm H – 2.95kg
- 72″ Half Shelf: 91.44cm L x 30.48cm W x 2.54cm H – 3.22kg
- 48″ Desk Top: 121.92cm L x 60.96cm W x 2.54cm H – 7.26kg
- 48″ Lintel/Shelf: 121.92cm L x 15.24cm W x 2.54cm H – 3.18kg
- Foot Piece: 76.2cm L x 15.24cm W x 5.08cm H – 0.34kg
- Reinforcement Pins (50pk): 15.25cm L x 3.81cm W – 0.68kg
We offer a wide palette of colours, enabling you to match design needs, corporate colours, event themes, or other colour requirements. Mix and match colours as needed to build beautiful and dramatic creations.
Unique Product Features
Finishing Caps Create A Flat Top Surface
If you are looking for a smooth top surface for a table, countertop, or just to beautify your construction, our EverBlock® Caps will cover the connector lugs and create a smooth top surface. Connector caps are available in all standard colours and you can match or compliment the colours of your construction. Caps come in full and quarter size.
Create Illumination with LED lighting
Each full size EverBlock contains 2 cable channels that allows you to run power cables, create illumination with LED lighting strips, or stabilise larger creations. Half size EverBlocks contain one channel that aligns with one of the full size block channels. Even when full size blocks are staggered, the thru-channels align, so that cables can be run. Holes are 0.5″ in diameter and can accommodate most conduit and cabling. Translucent white blocks are available, allowing you to create incredible lighting effects.
Quarter blocks also contain notches to accommodate cabling.
Additional Structural Support Can Be Added
EverBlock’s integrated 1/2″ cable channel also accommodates the EverBlock connector pin, a plastic reinforcement pin that provides additional stability and strength to structures. Standard sized metal re-bar, wood dowels or PVC rod, may also be used to provide additional support, lock blocks together, and to anchor blocks to the ground.
This reinforcement method is ideal for larger construction projects, where there are taller or longer walls that need support. Reinforcement pins or rods may also be used when there is a need for blocks to support additional weight (such as trusses or cross beams).
You can also add reinforcement pins to furniture, event decor, props, and other objects that need to be transported in one section.
Shelving, Desktops, and Doorway Lintels Slot Into Place
Add EverBlock® shelving and desktops in various sizes to complement your constructions and create amazing desks, shelving units, displays, and other designs.
Shelving has pre-cut holes and is designed to nest over the EverBlock connector lugs and facilitate easy and secure installation, without tools.
Shelving comes in 24″x12″, 36″x12″, 72″x12″ (2- 36″ pieces) and 48″x6″ lengths and can be used in combination with each other.
Durable, Stable, Waterproof and Easy to Clean
EverBlock modules are water and chemical resistant. Use them indoors or outdoors and in wet or dry environments.
EverBlocks are manufactured using a durable, high-quality, polypropylene co-polymer and as such can handle the the stresses of repetitive use. This material is non-absorbent, easily cleaned, and won’t leach harmful chemicals.
All EverBlock modules contain UV inhibitors to prevent fading in sunlight and meet UL94HB, flammability standards.
Internal cross-ribbing provides additional weight loading capabilities and support.
Smaller shipments may be sent with small package parcel services such as TNT or local freight services.
For larger shipments, EverBlock® modules stack neatly on pallets and can be shipped compactly for easy transport and storage.
Stack 24 blocks per row (4 blocks x 6 blocks) on traditional 40″x48″ pallets, up to 12 rows high (72″), for a total of 288 blocks per standard pallet (Weight 674lbs). In some situations pallets can be loaded with an additional row for 312 Blocks (78″ H).